Seattle Construction Transactions Lawyers
Our Seattle attorneys use their more than 90 years of combined experience and our knowledge of the local construction industry to provide our clients with effective and reasonably priced representation and counsel on any construction matter. To speak with a Seattle construction law attorney, contact Barrett & Gilman to discuss your needs.
Experienced attorneys representing businesses and property owners in all construction transactions
Our lawyers represent property owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects and designers in all types of construction transactions. We advise and represent clients on matters such as:
- Establishing new business entities for contractors, subcontractors, and developers
- Helping property owners develop punch lists after a walk through or inspection
- Drafting and reviewing construction, project management, engineering, property development, and supplier contracts
- Preparing and reviewing bids, requests for bid, and requests for proposals
- Obtaining construction permits and licenses
- Advising on compliance with state, federal, and local government regulations
- Drafting agreements between a general contractor and subcontractors
- Drafting escrow agreements
- Filing mechanics liens
The attorneys at Barrett & Gilman will make sure that you receive excellent personalized legal service you need. Call now at 206-464-1900 or fill out our online contact form to talk to a legal professional who can help you with your construction transactions.
Preventing construction litigation
We know that construction litigation is expensive and time-consuming. Therefore, we advise our clients on ways to avoid disputes. We review and draft contracts to cover as many contingencies as possible in order to limit conflicts. Whether you are in the construction industry or are a property owner, we pay attention to your bottom line.
Thorough and orderly construction transaction lawyers
We are known for our attention to the details of any construction transaction.
We commit to providing clients with thorough and cost-effective advice and representation, whatever the need. To speak with a lawyer about your construction law requirements, contact Barrett & Gilman at 206-464-1900 or fill out our free online contact form.