Real Estate Litigation
Seattle Real Estate Litigation Lawyer
It is important to have an experienced lawyer represent you in any legal matter arising from a property dispute. Contact a Seattle real estate litigation attorney to learn how we can help protect your interests in any real estate dispute by calling 206-464-1900 or filling out our free online contact form.
Handling any real estate dispute
At Barrett & Gilman, our lawyers handle real estate disputes in areas such as:
- Eminent domain
- Construction disputes
- Rights of way
- Cutting trees and other landscaping disputes
- Covenants and regulations that conflict with local ordinances
- Easements, such as driveway easements, sewer easements, and view easements
- Landlord-tenant matters
- Commercial leasing disputes
- Adverse possession claims
- Breach of contract and performance issues
- Disclosure/non disclosure of defects
- Agent errors
- Foreclosure defense
We represent property owners, real estate agents, title insurance companies, and homeowner’s associations. We act for both plaintiffs and defendants in real estate litigation. We have experience representing people with commercial and residential real estate needs.
Our attorneys have a combined total of more than 90 years of experience handling all types of real estate disputes. We are known for providing clients with sound advice and cost-effective representation.
To discuss your legal situation with a Seattle real estate lawyer, contact Barrett & Gilman at 206-464-1900 or fill out our online contact form.